- Provide/show a copy of your vaccination card.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear a mask.
- No congregational singing.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Follow the directions of the ushers.
- Observe the limit of no more than 2 people in the restroom at one time.
Exposure to COVID-19
If you have been in the church and find out that you were exposed to COVID prior to being here, please contact Jim Stoffer and the church office, 360-683-5367 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There are steps and processes that we will need to take to ensure the health and safety of Trinity and our community. We review the recommended actions from the Pacific Northwest Conference and the Greater Northwest Area of the United Methodist Church. We then confer with our County and Regional Health Officer, plus the Tribal Health Clinic, and then check in with Trinity United leadership.
This is how we show our love for one another, and our community.