June 25, 2020
This Sunday will be Pastor Bill’s last service with us and we hope that you will be able to join us in the parking lot. We have a few surprises for Bill and Jenny but if you are unable to attend “Parking Lot Church”, his last service was recorded to watch at home.
Sunday Parking Requirements
We know that many of you want to say goodbye to Pastor Bill and Jenny this Sunday. Parking will be at a premium. Parking attendants and Boy Scouts will be directing traffic and parking. There will be overflow parking on the grass behind the west parking lot. Please obey their directions and when the service is over do not attempt to leave until directed to safely do so by the parking attendants. There will be an established traffic pattern for exiting that allows for a drive-by farewell to Pastor Bill and Jenny. Please be patient and drive safely.
Until Clallam County enters Phase 3 the following protocols will be in place:
- All those entering the church will wear a mask and sign in at the front doors. Masks may be removed if a six-foot distance is maintained.
- Church doors will remain locked, visitors can be buzzed in by Marian. Marian will keep the front office locked and permit entry as necessary.
- As a courtesy to Marian, all volunteers and staff with keys should use the front door and sign in.
- All requests for meetings and entry for meetings (ten people or less) will call Marian to schedule. The meeting organizer will monitor the door until all attendees have entered.
- Men’s and Women’s Bible Studies will resume in August, but the kitchen remains closed until approved by the Bishop.
Pastor Brad Beeman will begin on July 1. If you have a pastoral need please call the church office and Marian will forward your message while Pastor Brad and Dorothy get settled into their new home.
The Staff Parish Relations Committee bids a fond farewell and many thanks to Pastor Bill and Jenny for their leadership. Please join us in welcoming Pastor Brad and Dorothy.
Even though you can’t be with those having birthdays this week, sending emails or making phone calls are appreciated.
Staff Parish Relations Committee Chair